Multitalented is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides cutting edge engineering solutions, helping both profit and non-profit enterprises, developing brands and seasonal campaigns to tackle complex issues that always emerge during their digital evolution journey.
Multitalented is a single-mindedly devoted to providing the most reliable and highest-quality of products and services in the realm of digital services – from domain registration and web hosting to website design and web-based software development, backed by unmatched customer support and service.
About the Role
Due to an increase in clients and following an expansion as envisioned in our strategic focus, we are hiring a Business Development and Connectivity Officer to take over a mix of existing accounts and new growth territory. We are looking for an active listener, an experienced web designer, a strategic mind, a growth enthusiast, creative person with compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. The position is based in Lilongwe, pinned to a 6 months contract with room for extension, and spurns around overseeing Multitalented.tech and skillsupdate.org brands.
Business Development Roles:
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts, briefs and strategic documents
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products
- Lead on promotional strategies and activities
- Strategic in finance management, carry out business forecasts and analysis and present comprehensive figures.
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Excellent writing skills
- Website design using WordPress – Able to design and optimize user’s experience by incorporating creativity, passion and insights that produces beautiful websites
- Programming – have basic programming knowledge
- Knowledge of industry trends
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Google analytics skills
- Content development expertise
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Able to navigate through themes and plugins.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, ICT or related field.
- Experience in business development, marketing or related field.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and other designing software
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
Salary & Benefits
- Your starting salary will be in the region of Mk100, 000.00 to Mk150, 000.00
- A flexible working options – at office and home
Suitable candidates are required to send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th April, 2019. All applications should be addressed to the Director of People and Culture.