Role Title: Growth Lead
Location: Lilongwe, Malawi/Remote
Duration: 6 Months (with the possibility of extension)
Are you excited about working on data-driven projects? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and growing startup environment? Do you aspire to drive growth? If so, then we want to work with you!
The Growth Lead role is central to our marketing strategy, execution, and relationship management in our new projects. The Growth Lead will work with cross-functional teams to solve a wide breadth of growth marketing problems. In this role, the post-holder will develop expertise in leading teams and driving growth for Multitalented’s platforms using media, design, and data/technology.
Multitalented is looking for an individual who is solutions-oriented, resourceful, entrepreneurial at heart, and conscious of the bottom line. The ideal team member has experience in marketing or e-commerce, strong quantitative, project management skills and, client service experience. This role opens up opportunities for fresh graduates with the energy to demonstrate capacity by ensuring innovation leads to impact.
About Us Multitalented
Multitalented is a digital transformation and web platform development company registered in Malawi to provide cutting edge engineering solutions, helping both profit and non-profit enterprises, companies, government agencies and campaigns tackle complex issues that always emerge during their digital evolution journey. Since 2013, we have been a visionary and reliable digital partner for growing and existing brands. We follow three main rules to get to our goals and those of clients: do it on time, do it within the scope and provide the best service that offers value for money.
We support Organisations, Government Agencies and Businesses by being at the centre of their growth, and scale their development ambitions. Our Digital Marketing offer focuses on ‘digital’ as a means for engagement and metrics for learning, taking advantage of insight gathering to define behaviour patterns and create models for scaling the original solutions. Our pool of Experts spun around sectors of Communications, Local and International Development, Market Research, Business Development, Computer Science, Gender, Health, Education, Innovations and the Creative industry.
We strategically help enterprises accelerate the adoption of new technologies, untangle complex issues that always emerge during digital evolution, and orchestrate ongoing innovation. We lead and manage projects from ideation and concept to delivery and providing ongoing support through our comprehensive client management framework.
Multitalented is experienced in making sure organisations leverage digital to deliver value by connecting beneficiaries, creating safe digital spaces, and shape intelligence on digital transformation and engagement strategies. We connect people with technologies, and champion insights gathering for the development and business sectors.
We are in the process of developing two new platforms as distinctive start-ups. Built-in the context of connecting with people all over the world while championing solutions for inclusive growth, the web/mobile platforms will be central to the renewed offer for Multitalented going forward. Each platform has a business model that connects with each other and aims at addressing diverse challenges via investment interests.
We need a Growth Lead to drive this agenda and own the platform’s strategic growth. The role involves working directly with the CEO in managing all elements within the apps from ensuring product’s quality by engaging developers, leading customer acquisition, and investor relations to ensure scale.
- Work with cross functional units (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies in support of Multitalented’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Manage SEO.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Manage investor propositions.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve Multitalented offers.
- Develop client contracts, pitch decks, briefs and strategic documents
- Have a good understanding of digital products and the startup ecosystem
- Be strategic in finance management, carry out business forecasts, analysis and present growth data-driven predictions.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business-tech world
- Excellent copywriting skills for web and digital platforms
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in digital marketing, ecommerce, lead generation, consulting, or other data-driven fields.
- History of making business decisions with quantitative accuracy and having supporting skillsets such as: Excel, data visualization, and statistical analysis.
- Project management experience, including setting project objectives, and determining a road map.
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills, with experience in managing external stakeholders.
- Growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Mobile Apps, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mail chimp, Hoot suite (or, other Social Media Management Systems).
- Proficient with Analytics.
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing.
How to Apply
Send a 1-page motivational letter (Describing how you can lead the growth of a digital product/platform) and a full CV to email@example.com by 30th September 2021.